BEIJING – Underground water in 57 percent of monitoring sites across Chinese cities have been found polluted or extremely polluted, the Economic Information Daily reported on Monday, quoting figures from the Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP).
Tag Archives | underground storage tanks
By admin on May 28, 2012 in Pollution, RAINWATER HARVESTING, RAINWATER TANKS, TANK STANDS, TENK, WATER, water and health, WATER CONSERVATION, water pollution, WATER SAVING, water storage, WATER TANK, water tank dealers, WATER TANK PRICES, water tanks
Read full story • Comments are closed
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010