An above ground water tank can be used for a variety of storage tank applications. Drinking water, fire protection, irrigation, rainwater harvesting and disaster preparedness are some of their many uses. Water storage tanks can be manufactured from many different types of materials such as polyethylene plastic, galvanized steel, fiberglass, cement and redwood. The most […]
Tag Archives | silo tanks
Harvest Rainwater for your Garden and Home! Every drop counts! Did you know that by harvesting the rainwater that falls on your property and reusing household water you can collect sufficient free water to meet the water requirements of your garden?
Collecting rainwater is a great way of saving money and helping the environment. Rainwater can be collected in a variety of ways and used throughout the garden, and for odd jobs around the house.
Rainwater harvesting is a technology used to collect, convey and store rain from relatively clean surfaces such as a roof for later use.
“I’m dying of thirst!” Well, you just might. It sounds so simple. H20 – two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen. This substance also known as water, is one of the most essential elements to health and is so important that your body actually has a specific drought management system in place to prevent dehydration […]
A rainwater tank is becoming a necessity for many homes due to the water shortages felt in many areas around the world. If you are one of the people that have yet to install a water tank, you want to make sure that you have one that is suitable for your needs. Here’s our guide […]
If you’re one of the 4.5 million people who live in Ireland, you pay no water bill. Municipal water is free, no matter how much you use. And no one knows how much you use — not even you.
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010