Rainwater harvesting involves the direct collection of rainwater, which can be “recharged” into ground water either to increase the ground water level or by storing in underground rain water tanks. Storing water underground in water tanks is not a new concept and has been carried out for hundreds of years with huge underground chambers. By […]
Tag Archives | silo tank
JoJo Tanks are the largest plastic tank manufacturer in South Africa See a few pictures of a JoJo Tanks factory. JoJo Tanks are the largest South African manufacturer of plastic water tanks, septic and chemical storage tanks for the agriculture, industrial and residential markets.
Water affects everything we do, both positive and negative. With Human Rights Day fresh in our minds, it is appropriate to reflect on the words of the late Kader Asmal, an unrelenting defender of human rights and a former minister of water affairs.
How much water have you used today? It may be more than you think. As the infographic below shows, hundreds of millions of people lack access to clean water, while some of the most common products and services we use every day require hundreds, if not thousands, of gallons of water to exist.
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010