Rain gardens can be combined with rainwater collection systems that include rain water tanks too. This video explains why harvesting rainwater and using it for rain gardens or collecting some of it in rainwater tanks is good for the environment. If you are in South Africa, click on the links below to view the range […]
Tag Archives | rain garden video
Rain gardens are a great way to slow stormwater runoff and put the rainwater to good use in a garden. Alternatively, rainwater can be directed to rain water tanks for household uses and for irrigation. Click on the links below to view the wide range of JoJo poly water tanks suitable for rainwater harvesting and […]
Rain Garden Installation Guide Raingardens are a great way to utilise rainwater from your rooftop and reduce stormwater runoff. Rainwater can also be directly harvested into water tanks for use as garden irrigation water or for domestic use. To see what types of rainwater tanks and water tanks are available in South Africa, see below.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010