Businesses in Port Elizabeth’s biggest shopping centre, Greenacres, have had to close their doors after their taps ran dry. Water shortages have hamstrung the city after two main supply water pipes burst. Municipal officials say they are re-routing water to areas without any water.
Tag Archives | port elizabeth water crisis
By admin on August 4, 2012 in dams, Harvesting Rainwater, JOJO, jojo tank prices, JoJo Tanks, JOJO TENKE, jojo water tank, JOJO WATER TANKS, LOCAL TANK DEALERS, plastic water tanks, RAINWATER, RAINWATER HARVESTING, RAINWATER TANKS, TANK STANDS, TENK, WATER, WATER CONSERVATION, water crisis, WATER SAVING, water shortages, water storage, WATER TANK, water tank dealers, WATER TANK PRICES, water tanks
Read full story • Comments are closed
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010