A great concept at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show is the Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force: a zero-emissions vehicle with zero tolerance for citizen misbehaviour. The Ener-G-Force is a police vehicle and a fuel-cell vehicle. It’s a Mercedes-Benz G-Class underneath, and channels the vibe of a G-Class off-roader circa 1979.
Tag Archives | polyethylene products
The physical evidence of water scarcity can be found in increasing magnitude around the world, affecting rich and poor countries alike. Nearly three billion people live in water scarce conditions (over 40 percent of the world’s population), and this situation could worsen if current growth trends continue. Fig. 1: Areas of Physical and Economic Water […]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010