As far as interrelated water and energy challenges go, the case of the natural gas drilling method known as fracking is a doozy. Natural gas has been touted as a relatively cheap, less-polluting replacement for coal and petroleum, and that’s fine as far as global warming management goes.
Tag Archives | natural gas drilling
By admin on December 30, 2012 in fracking, Jo Jo Tanks, jojo tank prices, JoJo Tanks, jojo tanks products, JOJO TENKE, jojo water tank, JOJO WATER TANKS, LOCAL TANK DEALERS, natural gas, plastic water tanks, rainwater harvesting, RAINWATER TANKS, shale gas, TANK STANDS, TENK, water conservation, WATER TANK, water tank dealers, WATER TANK PRICES, water tanks
Read full story • Comments are closed
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010