Seattle – Bill Gates is betting the toilet of the future for the developing world will be solar powered. The world’s leading private philanthropist handed a $100,000 (about R800 000) prize to the California Institute of Technology on Tuesday for its work on a self-contained, sun-powered system that recycles water and breaks down human waste […]
Tag Archives | jojo tanks suppliers
The Western Australian Greens have called on the State Government to reintroduce water efficiency plans in Perth to resolve a water crisis in the state’s south-west. The Greens say the Government has to reintroduce the Waterwise program and stormwater recycling.
YOU can play an important part in saving water by using these water saving tips in your home: Rain water tanks save water and money too; click on the links below to see the range of JoJo water tanks and tank stands available in South Africa.
JOJO TANKS HISTORY Jan Joubert established JoJo Tanks (Pty) Ltd during the 1970’s. Originally tanks were manufactured from fiberglass but in 1981, the company switched to manufacturing polyethylene tanks, using a rotational moulding process in order to supply the more robust tanks required in the agricultural and chemical industries. Today, JoJo only manufactures polyethylene tanks […]
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010