Our Promising Future of Renewable Energy The cleanest solutions to global warming, air pollution and energy security are wind, water, and solar power (WWS). As Dr. Mark Jacobson walks me through the numbers of his, Dr. Mark Delucchi, and their teams’ multi-year study, the renewable energy solution stands out as the clear winner. Dr. Jacobson […]
Tag Archives | electric vehicles
Biofuels took a step away from the limelight in 2010, replaced by the buzz surrounding electric vehicles. But there were still a variety of policy decisions, and economic milestones that made the sector interesting in 2010.
Everything you thought you knew about plug-in hybrids and battery cars is probably wrong. 1. EVs don’t have enough range. You’ll be stranded when you run out of electricity. FACT: Americans drive an average of 40 miles per day, according to the U.S. Department of Transportation. Most new battery electrics have a range of at […]
The automotive industry has invested billions in alternative fuel technology since that first Prius rolled off its assembly line. And these days a growing portion of that investment has been focused on zero emission technologies, such as battery electric vehicles (EVs) and hydrogen fuel cells.
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010