OTTAWA, ONTARIO – For centuries, people have collected rainwater for drinking, washing and irrigation purposes. With the advent of municipal water treatment, rainwater collection became less popular in urbanized centres, though water storage cisterns can still be found in old farmhouses across Canada. But recently, rainwater harvesting has experienced an increase in popularity in countries […]
Archive | rainwater harvesting equipment RSS feed for this section
Rooftop rainwater harvesting systems can vary from a simple gutter to rain barrel to a more complex integrated system with above ground or underground water tanks of various sizes and configurations. The rainwater harvesting steps below provide excellent advice.
One of the great ironies in the US water sector is that while many cities are starved for funding, billions of dollars in capital raised by private infrastructure funds continues to sit on the sidelines untapped and looking for deals.
- How to waste less wastewater February 2, 2020
- Jojo Tanks Suppliers April 21, 2019
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010