Water tanks for transporting water are also known as horizontal water tanks in South Africa. There are many reasons why water needs to be transported; here are some: Where municipal water supplies have failed, municipalities often use vehicle mounted horizontal tanks to transport water to where it’s needed Sometimes building sites do not have existing […]
Archive | bulk water transport RSS feed for this section
JoJo Tanks (South Africa) manufacture a wide range of water tanks, chemical tanks, water tank stands and other products, including their range of portable, horizontal tanks. JoJo horizontal tanks are also known as transporter tanks and can be used to store and transport water and other liquids for a number of purposes. JoJo horizontal tanks […]
Harare residents yesterday demonstrated against the growing business of selling water in the capital city. Some of the companies are charging US$60 for a 5 000 litre tank full of water. But the government has admitted failing to supply adequate and clean water to Harare residents, saying rather than banning firms supplying water it must […]
The planned two-month operation and maintenance shutdown of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) was not expected to impact Gauteng’s water supply, acting Cabinet spokesperson Phumla Williams said on Friday.
Dams, reservoirs and desalination plants are expensive things to build on the off-chance that there is a drought. Gordon Cope explores a low, fixed-cost alternative to infrastructure investment.
- South Africa: Renewables Program Gains Momentum July 28, 2016
- Using Water Hyacinth (seaweed) to create everyday household products January 26, 2016
- Water Angels: Kindness during South Africa’s Severe Drought January 22, 2016
- Video: Budget rainwater harvesting system & water tank August 11, 2015
- JoJo Tanks installation guide (infographic) July 17, 2015
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010