Water tanks for transporting water are also known as horizontal water tanks in South Africa. There are many reasons why water needs to be transported; here are some: Where municipal water supplies have failed, municipalities often use vehicle mounted horizontal tanks to transport water to where it’s needed Sometimes building sites do not have existing […]
Archive | bulk water transport RSS feed for this section
JoJo Tanks (South Africa) manufacture a wide range of water tanks, chemical tanks, water tank stands and other products, including their range of portable, horizontal tanks. JoJo horizontal tanks are also known as transporter tanks and can be used to store and transport water and other liquids for a number of purposes. JoJo horizontal tanks […]
Harare residents yesterday demonstrated against the growing business of selling water in the capital city. Some of the companies are charging US$60 for a 5 000 litre tank full of water. But the government has admitted failing to supply adequate and clean water to Harare residents, saying rather than banning firms supplying water it must […]
The planned two-month operation and maintenance shutdown of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) was not expected to impact Gauteng’s water supply, acting Cabinet spokesperson Phumla Williams said on Friday.
Dams, reservoirs and desalination plants are expensive things to build on the off-chance that there is a drought. Gordon Cope explores a low, fixed-cost alternative to infrastructure investment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010