This is an example of solar water heating system with a vacuum tube collector (there are two main solar geyser collector types, the other one being the flat-plate collector). Solar energy, whether solar panels (photovoltaic systems) or solar water heating systems are employed, is becoming the major renewable energy source that is reducing our dependence on fossil fuels. If you live in Mpumalanga or Limpopo Province, contact us for more information on solar water heating. Our Water Rhapsody branch has incorporated Yes Solar Mpumalanga so we can offer German-made, SABS-approved solar geysers that currently have the highest Eskom renewable energy rebate rating.
How a solar geyser works (animation)
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A PRICE INCREASE IN JANUARY 2019. LAST ORDERS FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE PLACED BY 12/12/2018.
- Fear of a dry future for Cape Town June 27, 2018
- What is Raw Water, and is it healthy? January 7, 2018
- Rainwater Harvesting Calculator – South Africa December 29, 2017
- Lowveld Dam Levels – Watch out for the 2017/2018 dry season March 29, 2017
- Climate Watch for South Africa March 29, 2017
- Washing Machine Water Efficiency March 26, 2011
- Don’t Let your Swimming Pool Backwash Water Damage the Environment May 11, 2010
- The Use of Wind Turbines vs Solar Power in South Africa May 8, 2010
- The FIFA World Cup’s Carbon Impact June 4, 2010
- What is a Natural Swimming Pool? May 6, 2010